Winner of the 3th GameJamUA

If I was happy with the event before know the results, now... I couldn't be happier.

Three months ago I was writing about how incredible the 3th GameJamUA edition was, now I can write about how I feel after have won it! I really didn't expect it!

The game has been evaluated by Spanish game industry companies like Devilish Games, Lemon Quest, Lucero Project, From the Bench Games and Bravo Game Studios among others. It seems that they liked Mech War (or Mech Attack, I wrote it wrong at the game release), furthermore, I have received several mentions in all the game categories and the first prize, unbelievable.

This couldn't be a better year, since I finished my last year on my degree I decided to participate in all the available contests and this is the third I win, could I ask something else?

I leave you here the picture of the prize


Bye ;)